Recently this clay has taken over the health and beauty industry. More and more people are trying Aztec Secret Healing Indian Clay and most of these people will add it to their regular skin care routine. So what is so special about it? Read our review to find out why it’s so popular, and what it can do for your skin.
What Is Aztec Clay?
Aztec Clay is a brand of calcium bentonite clay. This is a special type of clay that is known for its cleaning and healing properties. It has been around for centuries and has been used by the likes of Cleopatra.
Today, Aztec Clay is the best bentonite clay on the market. The product comes from Death Valley California where it is sun-dried for 6 months. It’s 100% natural with no additives. You can tell it’s quality clay because it’s completely odorless, mixes well with water, and has a fine texture.
You can use bentonite clay in a number of different ways- you can even ingest it if you want. But for health and beauty purposes, using it as a mask is the way to go.
The benefits of using Aztec Clay are almost too many to list. In reality, this product produces different benefits for different people. But the majority of people receive at least one major benefit if they use the product consistently, 2-3 times a week.
Blackheads can be really tough to get rid of, and the Aztec Clay does as good a job as any product on the market. All you need to do is to apply the clay directly to your blackheads. They’re not going to go away after just one treatment, but after a couple of weeks you should start to see positive results. And usually they should completely disappear after 1-3 months.
If you suffer from acne then this is a must-have product. Many of the expensive acne treatments such as Proactiv do more harm than good. These products are all loaded with chemicals and over the long term you’re not going to get lasting results. Aztec clay gives you a deep cleansing facial that will clean your pores the right way.
Right after removing the clay mask, your skin is going to look and feel a lot healthier. All the dirt from your pores will be gone, toxins will be removed, and your face will feel rejuvenated. No other mask, and no other product can make your skin feel this good. A bentonite clay mask is just something that you need to experience because it’s hard to describe the feeling you get after using it.
How to Use It
The process for using it is pretty simple. You first mix the clay with water or apple cider vinegar. Once it’s fully mixed then it will turn into a thick paste. You then apply it on your face as a mask. You leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face.
Here are the exact steps to making a perfect mask:
- Shave. If you’re a guy then you need to shave your face. The closer the shave, the better.
- Get out your supplies and ingredients. You’re going to need the Aztec Clay, a small bowl, a spoon, and a liquid (either water or apple cider vinegar)
- Pour out a tablespoon of clay into the bowl.
- Pour out a tablespoon of your liquid into the bowl and start stirring.
- Stir until the clay is completely dissolved.
- Take the bowl in front of a mirror and gently apply the paste to your face. Don’t put it too close to your eyes or too close to your hair. Make sure you’re putting a thick layer on.
- Wait 10-15 minutes. During this time the mask will dry out and you’ll start to feel your skin tighten and your face will start to pulsate. If you have sensitive skin then you’ll want to remove it at the 10-minute mark. Otherwise you can wait another 5 minutes until you remove it.
- Removal. Grab a couple of paper towels and wet them with warm water. Scrub your face with the paper towels until your skin is clear. You face will probably look red, but don’t worry because it’s supposed to look that way. The benefit of using paper towels is that the paste doesn’t go down the drain.
- Shower. Taking a shower afterwards isn’t completely necessary, but we recommend it so you can ensure that you get every clay particle removed from your face.
- Moisturize. This is another optional step, but your skin might feel dry afterwards so it’s best to apply a natural moisturizer to your face.
Side Note: It’s your choice whether to use water or apple cider vinegar (ACV). But what we’ve found is that ACV mixes much better than water. It also has more health benefits. If you do decide to go with ACV, then make sure to pick up Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.
It’s our recommendation that everyone have a jar of Aztec Secret Healing Indian Clay in their home. Yes, it is that good of a product. In fact if you’re only going to use one product for your skin, then it should be this one. This product will greatly improve your skin’s health and appearance. However with that being said, Aztec Clay is not a one-all solution to skin health. In order to have the best skin, you still need to maintain a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The best place to buy Aztec Clay is online, and Amazon.com has currently has the best deals on it. We recommend starting with the one-pound size just so you can see if you like. It’s cheap, and will last you a long time. Depending on how often you use it, this one-pound jar can last you 6 months.